- Tehila Asheri, Data Driven Algorithms for Early Water Contamination in Water Supply Systems.
- Yaela N. Golumbic, Public Participation in Air Quality Research in Haifa: Theory into Practice, with (primary Advisor): Ayelet Baram-Tsabari.
- Asaf Nebenzal, Mathematical methods for Generating Accurate Dense Spatio-Temporal Maps of Air Pollutants from Sparse Sensing (PhD in Applied Math).
- Tamar Yacobi, Development and Utilization of New Methods for Urban Air-Pollution Monitoring.
- Noa Avni, Algorithms for development and management of regional water systems under multiple uncertainties, with (secondary Advisor): Uri Shamir.
- Gabriel Raviv, Modeling of Near Misses Related to Crane Work at Construction Sites and their Safety Risk Potential, with (primary advisor) Aviad Shapira, 6/2016.
- Uri Lerner, Mathematical Data Analysis Methods for Air-Quality Wireless Distributed Environmental Sensor Networks, 1/2017.
- Ella Levi, Online Oxidization of low concentrations of CP for enhancing bio sensors for early detection in drinking water.
- Levi Frolich, Spectral Methods for Analysis of Bacteria Counts in Water Wells, with (secondary Advisor) Dalit Vizel-Ohayon (MEKOROT).
- Daphna Yogev, Identification of water leakage using consumption patterns of domestic end users.
- Oren Rubinstein, Video based Identification and analysis of High-way traffic flow models.
- Shai Moshenberg, Imputation of missing air pollution data using spectral methods.